Having the right pricing structure can do amazing things for your business. It can help you pre-qualify your clients, give you the power to choose who you want to work with and maximize your income.
In this episode we're sharing the pricing structure that's working miracles for us here at Chase Your Fears HQ and giving you some of our pricing rules and strategies.
These will not work for every business, but I truly believe everyone can learn something from these concepts, so don't miss out!
Here are a Few Nuggets of Wisdom From this Episode
• Give information away for free. Capitalize on products and services.
• Implement the 7-hour rule to turn your followers into paying clients.
• You have the power to choose the clients you want to work with. Using that power can help you generate more profit and give you peace of mind.
How to price your services, attract business and make a profit
1. Entry Level Offer: This is an easy to deliver product or service that should not take much of your time. Use this entry level offer to vet your clients and identify the people you want to continue working with. Not everyone that buys your entry level offer will become a higher level client and that is okay! That frees up your time and energy to focus on the type of clients you want to serve.
2. Marketing Accelerator Program: Create a mid level offering to present as an upgrade. Bonus point if this offering is exclusive. Know the right fit for your business. Only open the doors of your company to clients who you can successfully serve.
3. VIP Clients: Delivering VIP offerings or solutions requires a large time investment on your part. Be selective and remember:
Your VIP clients are the clients you love working with, they love working with you, and they can properly compensate you for your time and services.
"As an entrepreneur you should have the final say on who you get to work with." #ChaseYourFears
Dayhanna Acosta is a Marketing Strategist, an Advocate for Fearless Living and the creator of the Chase Your Fears Podcast. Dayhanna is also the CEO of Create SFN Inc, a marketing and media strategy consulting agency. Dayhanna loves coaching and educating other business owners on how to develop their brand and voice to reach their target audience. She has over nine years of experience in the marketing field. Dayhanna graduated summa cum laude from Florida Gulf Coast University with a Bachelors of Science degree. Dayhanna enjoys traveling and learning new languages. She speaks Spanish and French and is currently studying Hungarian and Portuguese.
3 Mindset Tips to Jumpstart Your Business
Crazy Good – Building a Business While Struggling With Mental Health
5 Ways to Quickly Get More Clients and Boost Your Profit.
4 Things that Made You Great in School but Hold You Back in Business