An eating disorder and alcohol addiction helped Kenda find her purpose. In this episode, we’ll talk about Kenda’s journey to finding love and building her love coaching business while working a fulltime job.
“If you are coming from a place of love and service, you will always get where you want to be”
1. Find a spiritual practice: find a daily opportunity to look inward. You can choose to meditate, to write in a journal - or pick something else that feels right for you! What's important is that you take the time every day to slow down and be with yourself.
2. Learn about business: Google, watch youtube videos, learn from coaches, ask questions to inspiring people. You have a world of wisdom at your fingerprints!
3. Network: Building a successful biz is all about connections. Focus on building a network of people in parallel industries to collaborate with and grow together.
4. Build your online presence: Put yourself out there. There is a huge online world where you can make yourself visible and also get inspiration from others. Take advantage of it!
5. Be yourself: Is your content or product reflecting your unique personality? The exceptional value of your business is you! And that must be channeled through everything you do.
Is possible to start your own business and doing what you love, just be true to yourself
Dayhanna Acosta is a Marketing Strategist, an Advocate for Fearless Living and the creator of the Chase Your Fears Podcast. Dayhanna is also the CEO of Create SFN Inc, a marketing and media strategy consulting agency. Dayhanna loves coaching and educating other business owners on how to develop their brand and voice to reach their target audience. She has over nine years of experience in the marketing field. Dayhanna graduated summa cum laude from Florida Gulf Coast University with a Bachelors of Science degree. Dayhanna enjoys traveling and learning new languages. She speaks Spanish and French and is currently studying Hungarian and Portuguese.
The One Mistake that May be Causing You to Leave Money on the Table27 Aug, 2018
3 Mindset Tips to Jumpstart Your Business18 Jul, 2018
Crazy Good – Building a Business While Struggling With Mental Health17 Sep, 2018
From Religious to Atheist to Living a Deeply Spiritual Life